6.23.2016

Live Love Cards challenge

Hello again!
I had a minute to join a challenge. I am a member of LIVE LOVE CARDS. It is a great community of stampers created by Darlene. Each month has a challenge. June's Challenge is to use a large Sentiment! I found the largest sentiment I owned and unmounted it! I get so nervous every time I do that. I have only unmounted a handful of stamps. I really wanted to use the stamp in my MISTI, so I ripped off the wood block and slapped it into my MISTI. It took 6 stampings to get it dark enough. Take a look.


I found a few more to join:
Addicted to Stamps and More- CAS 
Crafty Creation- ANYTHING GOES
The Crafty Addicts- ANYTHING GOES

Cindy

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very brave unmounting the sentiment. I love the flowers, they look like cornflowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love your delicate flowers and a big and bold sentiment! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card...love the flowers. And another Misti user!!! Opinion please!! I want to get one but not sure if I'd use it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delicate look to this card. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project thanks for taking part
    http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/.html?m=1
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Your efforts to unmount the stamp were well worth it. The bold sentiment contrasts nicely with the delicate flowers. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Your efforts to unmount the stamp were well worth it. The bold sentiment contrasts nicely with the delicate flowers. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!