6.20.2016

More Challenges...

I had time tonight to join the Wenesday Simon Says Stamp challenge! The challenge calls for the use of PATTERNED paper. EEECKS. I am so not good with papered paper. this was a challenge. However, I just purchased a unique pad of 6 by 6 paper last week that I was eager to use. Take a look.

I bought this at joann's. It was $6.99 on sale for 60% off. SAY WHAT? I think that is a no brainer. I had never seen anything like this before, and the colors and texture were wonderful! Less than $3. It's MINE!  :) I love purple, the blue is perfect, and the grey is awesome! I love getting a bargain, It makes me feel less guilty about spending money on my obsession! Better known as craft therapy!






Then I pulled out this pad, and used a sheet from it.

Here is my creation for the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

 I know you can't see it, but I heat embossed the letters several times, they are raised and shiny in real life.
I love the distress color combination! I used peacock feathers, wilted violet and salty ocean. My pictures do not bring out it's true colors! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I love the colour combination you've used, it looks great! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us and for playing along with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...great colour combo and the texture on the gauze paper is gorgeous...thank you so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of the weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love that distressing.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!