2.14.2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

     Even though Valentines day fell on a Saturday this year, I created a Valentine's day card for my classroom. I duplicated these pieces 20 times and placed them in baggies. The students had the chose of sentiments and additional small hearts to add to the front of the card. They really enjoyed putting this together.


Mark and I spent the night at home watching movies and enjoying a grilled steak and Cuban rice! He bought me a dozen roses and a (gulp) store bought card that MIMICKED a hard made card (how sweet).....

2 comments:

  1. Love the texture and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for the kids to have cards to take home! Awesome design. Sounds like a great V-day- we did the same- stayed home and watched an old movie.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!