6.09.2013

Card Swap: Splitcoaststamper's Flower Swap!

Good Evening!
     I am so excited to try a new aspect of the cardmaking community of SCS (Splitcoaststampers). I just became an approved member of the swap forum. I joined my first swap yesterday, and I have finished my first set to mail out tomorrow. I don't know if this is a bad idea, but I am giving you a glimpse of my cards. If you are also a member of the same swap, you maybe blessed with receiving one of my cards!  :) Take a look:

      Ironically, I have just watched Connie Stewart's flash cards videos. I LOVED the concept of her pieces. However, the size of her 2.0 literally comes off the ends of the card. So I cut them down a bit, and came up with my own sizes. This greatly sped up my process for repeating this card six times. Yes, you heard me, SIX times. You must create the same card 5 plus 1 for the hostess.

     Regardless, I will be mailing them out tomorrow. It will be interested to see how much it costs to mail out these cards. I have to include the same amount of postage to my SASE inside the envelope. Wish me luck. Anyone else really enjoy these swaps? I would love to hear your thoughts on swaps. This particular one has close to 100 members signed up. (some dropped out), but still! It must be worthwhile for so many members to participate. I cannot wait to see what comes back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!