6.29.2019

Thinking about Next year!

Welcome back,
Last year I made the cutest mini-cards to welcome new staff to our middle school. I wanted to get a jump on them this year, because we have SO many new staff coming in! All 15 came out very cute. Take a look:



To create this card, I used a retired Concord and 9th turnabout stamp that I adore. I have a bit of trouble aligning the stamp properly. I went to their website and ordered the turnabout jig and a new template to hopefully help me get it right! On the inside I wrote, well, typed: We are so glad you are here, Welcome to the Ben Hill Family. Then I stamped the back. I even used my cricut to make mini envies for these 4" by 4" cards.
I said mini, right! Hope I inspired you. Thanks for stopping by! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!