6.23.2019

Flower Challenge #33

Welcome back!
I have been itching to get back to my card making. I pulled out my wreath builder template and started playing around. Taking after Jennifer McGuire, I started playing with small stamps.Take a look.


These were a small themed set I bought 10 years ago from Hero Arts. I used Distress Oxide inks and the Wreath Builder template to create the background. The sentiment is from a new Picket Fence stamp set I purchased. I stamped it in Black ink and then a second time with Veramark ink and used clear embossing powder for a finished look. I think I have to make a few more of these! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Cindy! you made such a pretty background with those lovely stamps. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!