3.06.2019

More play time with Tim Holtz!

Hello,
Thanks for coming and dropping in. I am having a great time creating sets of cards. Take a look:
Tim Holtz Wildflowers, distress paint background, silhouette flowers, black
I am beginning to feel comfortable letting go of control and going free with TIM HOLTZ style! It is very freeing! I have so much more to learn, and confidence to gain, but I LOVE the colors!

Tim Holtz Wildflowers, distress paint background, silhouette flowers, black

I tried to stamp the background with picket fence and a TIM HOLTZ background stamp. You can see it just a touch. I love the look, even though it did not show through as much as I wanted.

Tim Holtz Wildflowers, distress paint background, silhouette flowers, black

I think I need to collect his "something to say" stamps. THEY are awesome. They fit any occasion, and they are so uplifting! I love the LARGE size of them. They dominate the cards.

*UPDATE* This is the card I am going to send to Tim to wish him well from his heart surgery. Hope he likes it!  :)

Tim Holtz Wildflowers, distress paint background, silhouette flowers, black

I purchased his larger wildflower, and now the older one look SO tiny to me!  LOL I wish I could mix them both, My husband wishes I would just get away from wild flowers altogether. Ahh well...

Tim Holtz Wildflowers, distress paint background, silhouette flowers, black

Thanks for dropping by! I am giddy with delight from the bright colors on this cards. Who shall I give them to? That is the real question!

I joined a challenge:    The Flower Challenge #30 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. The backgrounds are all so gorgeous! Love the vibrant and bright color mix ! And the silhouette die cuts look awesome on the colorful background! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you’ve made the beautiful backgrounds, they partner the black flowers perfectly. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!