3.03.2019

Lots of fun...

Hello,
Hope you are having a good week! I am still playing with my Birthday Blueprint stamps from Tim Holtz. I enjoyed the balloons, and now I am playing with the cupcakes! These were fun to create. I am getting so much done. But my craft room is a disaster!
Take a look:


I love the look of the craft cardstock in the background. I decided not to distress the card, I wanted to keep the look crisp and clean. I did use patterned paper for the left card. The cupcake wrapper is striped with pick stripes. There is one lonely heart that appeared when I cut it out. The frosting is actually a patterned paper of roses with glitter on it. It worked great for the clumpy look of frosting!

 I colored these with my zig markers. I LOVE them! I have every color I need, and everything I use them on looks awesome! I don't think I will ever get the hang of copics, I think I will stick to watercolors. :)

Again, I used my watercolor markers, and blended my frosting with pinks and purples. Thanks for dropping in. I would love a few more followers! OR a comment will make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!