7.28.2018

A bunch more birthday Cards

Hello,
I am a busy birthday card crafter this summer! I have been so inspired! I enjoy bright colors and lots of layers! Take a look
I bought the new MFT smile die, and found an old background that I LOVED, but never found the perfect application. I love the little butterfly in the corner! You can't see the glitter.


I fell in love with this mouse image. I sent them to my cricut, printed them and cut them. Here, I glued two layers together to make him pop. I have a hard time with cute images, but this background is perfect!


 Again, using the smile die from MFT, I lifted each die cut with 3 layers of black cardstock glued together.




This is my favorite stamp from Rubbernexker stamps. It is perfect for a birthday card.

This is not my favorite card, I was experimenting with new color combos. Hey, I learned I don't like these!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!