1.04.2018

DIY Card Display Rack - Card Making

Hello,
Welcome back! with my two week break, I have been very busy creating in my beautiful craft room. my husband built me an awesome craft bench, and I have been so creative ever since!

I wanted to share a very simple card display rack I put together quickly. I was tired of ruining cards simply because they touched each other while they dried! I had the room on my desk top, I just needed to make a drying rack!

Originally, I wanted to create the entire rack out of foam core to match my ink pad hold to the left of it. Unfortunately, I ran out of foam core. :( Fortunately, my handy husband had coroplast hanging around in the garage from a job he did. The rack itself is a think poster board I had. They shelves I created from card stock I scored 5 times half an inch apart and folded. then just hot glued on the front of the rack 6 inches apart! How simple is that?

Now I have a place for all my backgrounds, and cards that are not finished! What a simple creation that makes such a huge impact on my creative space!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!