1.04.2018

Card Challenge: Freshly Made Sketches CAS FMS318

With all my time off, I am able to join in a challenge or two! I am excited to be able to join Freshly Make Sketches right off the bat in the new year! Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:

Currently, it is 54 degrees in TAMPA, FL. I will not be going outside to take my photos as I usually do. It is TOO cold. I am sorry for the terrible pictures, it is the best I can do right now. Next week should be better!  :) Thanks for dropping by! FMS318

Supplies:
Stamps: hummingbird - inkadinkado
Sentiment: hero arts
Paper: Neenah Solar White, black cardstock
Ink: Distress Inks and water, Simon Says Stamp Black Ink, 
Accents: Gemstones - Aqua, ribbon
Challenge: Freshly Made sketches #FMS318

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. The hummingbird image is so elegant and I love the softly colored background. And I'll take 54-degrees right about now. Up in the northeast it's been a deep freeze for the last two weeks and any temp in double digits is like a heatwave! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the sweet background colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!