12.28.2017

Christmas crafting for my co-workers 2017

Welcome Back!
With my new, beautiful crafting space installed and begging to be broken in, I got right to work! I pulled out all my Christmas stuff and decided on a combination of cards and tags as gifts this year. Take a look:
 I have tons of room for my cricut, so I went shopping for some adorable SVG's. I am so in love with this penguin!
Ok, my second favorite SVG. This snowman is SO cute!!

 Mark created the Santa hats as a SVG for me. I cut them out of red and green paper and made them double sided! They were my favorite tags this year.
 I came across a few of my cards from a few years back, and wanted to play with these stamps again. They are fool proof, and beautiful. I enjoy adding ribbon and fibers on my cards. Not many crafters do.


I am totally in love with my new craft space. It makes everything SO much more enjoyable and space is not as much of struggle to craft. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!