11.19.2017

Snowfake Easel Card by Bird Revisited

Hello again,
In my search for inspiration for gifts for the holidays, I ran across Bird's snowflake easel card from a few years ago. I decided to see if I could locate the file in my archives, and when I couldn't, I simply located it again on Bird's site and downloaded it again.  :) Gotta love technology!

I decided to make it a bit smaller this time around. Aren't they sweet? They will make nice gifts. Here is the link to the .svg file if you want it. CLICK HERE.


Supplies:
Stamps: BE JOYFUL - Simon Says stamp "Big Scripty Holiday Greetings"
Paper: Blue winter wonderland cardstock from paper pack
Ink: Black
SVG file from link above
Rhinestones adhered with glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!