9.01.2016

Crazy Dogs - Tim Holtz 2

Happy Hurricane Day!
I am located just north of Tampa FL. We are expecting Tropical Storm Hermine to hit land late today. All the local schools are closed as a precaution, so I have a day to craft!

I am in love with these dogs! I am loving how easy it is to water color with distress inks and get a messy/crazy look and it is all ok!

I love the surprised look on the dog's face, so I created a funny belated birthday card. I have no bold, funny, crazy sentiments, so I ran to MS Word and created my own!

My cell phone was misbehaving, so I bought an inexpensive replacement. I love the Samsung Galaxy phones, so I purchased the Samsung Grand Prime. These are the second set of photos from my new phone, and I have to say these show a definite decline in quality as compared to my Galaxy S2. (yes, I had an S2 for four years, never needed to upgrade) I believe they are on S6 now? for $600? Can't afford that. I will try a few more pictures.

Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy dogs - Stamper's Anonymous
Sentiment: handmade with MS Word
Paper: Canson XL cold press Watercolor, Sentiment is on Neenah Solar white
Ink: Distress Inks and water.
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Distressed Edges
SSS Stitched Rectangles
Font: Grilled Cheese size 24

Thanks for stopping by! More to come! Four more dogs!




2 comments:

  1. I love these dos too! Hope you enjoyed your day crafting. I pray Hermie missed you. I know alot of people who have had flooding due to that storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card.... love the crazy dog!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!