7.11.2016

Unity Stamps and Distress ink Galore!

Hello friends, welcome back!
I am on summer vacation, but I have not had a lot of time to do much creating. Whenever I get stuck, I run right back to my favorite stamps and I grab distress inks. You just can't go wrong, ever!

For this duo set, I used Neenah Solar White cardstock. I stamped the unity flowers in various distress inks by spraying the stamp with a spray bottle a bit before stamping to get the watercolor look. The lower stamps on the left card I forgot to spray, so they came out crisp. (I still like the look) 

Then I used salty ocean to blend the background avoiding the very center. Then I stamped the background image by stamping off a few times.Last I stamped the sentiment in the center using my MISTI to be sure it was straight.


The same goes for the Happy Birthday card, I just love the look of purple and blue. I think I stamped off three times to get a very light wording in the background.

I joined one challenge for these cards:

Addicted to Stamps and More- ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for stopping by!

Card details:
Stamps: Insightful Meadows by Unity stamp, Sentiments by various stamp sets, background, En Francis (Stampin' Up!) 
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, colored cardstock from Stampin' up
Inks: Various Distress inks and blending tool
Extras: Black Brads

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the pretty shades of blue and purple and the soft backgrounds. Glad you joined us at ATSM. All the best to you. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of cards and I love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo of watercolored and stamped images, and the sponging on the edges. Love the sentiments as well. Very, very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look of these beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!