10.05.2014

Sunday Afternoon Designing

Hello Everyone,
Sunday Morning, I got the chance to drive to St. Petersburg, to a art/craft store called Whim-So-Doodle. The store has a Sidewalk sale several times a year, where other crafters can sell their items that they no longer want. I love going to these events to get some really great deals. I am very particular about the items I pick up, but usually I get some really good deals. This trip, I purchases a large 12 by 12 bag stock full of all Christmas paper for $5. When I got it home and went through it all, I was SO amazed. Not only did I get top brand name paper, but stickers, rub-ons, pop-outs, and many embellishments too. I am getting the item to start stamping Christmas cards a bit early this year.

Before I do, here is my latest creation:

I have had this sentiment for several years, and have never used it. It fit perfectly on this card and I love the look it added. I really love the distressed look. Enjoy!
Paper: Stampin' up and Neenah Solar White Card Stock Inks: Distress inks Stamps: Butterfly - Inkadinkado, Background stamp: Happiness by Local king Rubber stamp, Sentiment: F-2563 1998 PSX -Embossing Powder - White Purple twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!