11.23.2013

Christmas Card Duo!

Hello Everyone,
I am so excited to have a week off of teaching, and getting back into my creative mood! I unpacked my Christmas crate full of Christmas stamps, festive papers, embellishments and left over ideas from last year. I got right to work on these two cute cards!
This snowman is adorable, isn't he? He is a digital image I purchased from C.C. Designs last year. I never found time last year to enjoy him, so I pulled out my copic markers and had fun with the light bulbs.  I also purchased a pack of winter paper called "The Artic Wishes Stack" from DCWV company. The entire stack has these blues in it, so everything coordinates with everything! I added the fiber and the elegant eggplant border. I almost forgot ....love the puffy hat? I used white liquid applique for the 3D effect!
It was this adorable reindeer that led me to make my purchase at C.C. Designs. He is another digital image. Unfortunately, I don't own the right copic marker colors to finish him in the browns. So I pulled out my colored markers. Sadly, he just doesn't "POP" like the snowman does. (I think a copics order is in the near future) But I still love him. 

 Here are both cards together. Just can't go wrong with these images. Stay tuned, there is more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!