11.26.2013

Christmas and my Dependable Cricut!

Hello Everyone,
I am having a great time fooling around in my craft room. I have created  handful of cards I would like to share with you.
Duo Set: Christmas Trees: I purchased a paper stack that had this wonderful shiny striped paper in it. I popped it into my Cricut, and chose the basic shapes from sure cuts a lot 2. I love them!



Same paper, I used stars for a more masculine look. My husband said he liked this one. 


Who says that Christmas cards must be red and green, huh? I couldn't resist this adorable tree. Its from Katie & Co. for Studio G - 2010. I know you can't see the sparkle black embossing powder I used for the trees, but It looks fabulous in the sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!