4.19.2013

Featured Stamp Set: Pocketful o' Posies by Hero Arts

Hello All!
 I wasted no time experimenting with my new purchases. I have a duo to share with you using the Hero Arts Pocketful o' Posies.

On duo one, the three flowers are evenly spread apart, and colored with copic markers. Both cards are on river rock cardstock by SU.

On duo two, I used colored pencils and gamsol to blend the colors together. I used clear embossing on the edges and on top of each flower. The purple rectangle behind has been dry embossed as well as distressed and clear heat embossed around the edges.  The sentiment is embossed black to tie it all together.



Supplies: Stamps: Pocketful o' Posies - Hero Arts, Feeling Better soon 02 - Stampabilities  Paper: River Rock - SU, Perfect Plum - SU, Neenah Cardstock  Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark - watermark, Copic markers, Colored pencils, Gamsol Tools/Punches/Dies: Paper distresser, Embossing folder Other: Black Embossing Powder, Perfect Plum ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!