12.30.2012

Featured Stamp: DesignBlock Birthday by Hero Arts

 With my December break in full swing, I have been going crazy making new cards. I have seen this three layer card technique everywhere. I have been pulling out my extra-large background stamps and making lots of them. 

Here are two different versions using the same stamp.This stamp is from Hero Arts. (what a great stamp line, definitely one of my favorite stamping companies) If you are looking for the dimensions to re-create this three-layer design, I used Darlene's. Her blog was my inspiration for the three layer card.

 Duo#2 is the same idea, but I split the card into three horizontal bars instead. The message was in the center, so that is why I chose that method. I think it works!I used my distress inks to create the background.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/27/2013

    Cindy,
    These are beautiful.
    You made two very different looks from this one stamp. Keep inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!