12.30.2012

Featured Stamp: Butterflies


Happy December!
I was hired by the local school district, so I am pleased to announce that I can stop searching for a home, and I can get back to my passion, Card making! Here is my most recent Duo! I didn't take the time to record all the supplies I used. If you are curious, feel free to contact me, and I will do my best to help.



This butterfly is one of my very first purchases when I began crafting 10 years ago. It is the most versatile, well-loved stamp in my collection. I always run back to it, when I am stuck.  lol! The only markings that tell me where I purchased from is: savvystamps.com. It looks like their site/blog is still up and running!

As you can tell, I love purple, and I used it as a mat for both cards. The pearls and ribbon add a finishing touch.                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!