4.23.2020

Tim Holtz is on a HOT streak!

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. With the nation/world on stay at home orders, Tim Holtz has been doing MANY facebook live videos. Although I truly adore him, and I have embraced many of his techniques and I own TONS of his products, I am not glued to the computer when he is on live. I watch for a bit, and they move on. No one really notices that he does not CREATE anything in full. There is never a finished product in the end. It is almost as if he CAN'T complete a full creation ever. He leaves that up to all his creative team, I suppose. It's funny how no one really notices that....but me. He simply shows techniques that I already know, or don't interest me.
However! I do adore all his inks, stains, paints, oxides dies, stencils, stamps and hopefully (when I have more $) his glazes!
But I always go back to his wildflowers when I am stuck creatively. Take a look:


I know these look very similar to a post I had a few months back, but I saw this sentiment on someone else's card, and I HAD TO HAVE IT! I placed an order just for this set! I actually created these cards and left the space open on each card so I could finish it off with this sentiment when it arrived in the mail. Have you done that before? New to me.  Lol.
I also die cut these flowers from some alcohol inked backgrounds that I din't know what to do with! They made great flowers!
Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment. It would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!