4.19.2020

Lots of time at home

Hello,
I am glad you are here. I have more time to post on my blog, so I thought I would show you a few of my recent cards.

I have really enjoyed watching Jennifer McGuire's posts and videos. She makes everything look so easy and beautiful. She showcases many of the latest ALTENEW flowe sets.  I recently purchased a second set from ALTENEW. I have the vintage rose set that I thought I would love. I don't like it at all.

Years later they came out with a Stamp/die/stencil matching set that I thought was perfect for me! How can I go wrong, right?! It is now a go-to set for me. I wish it had some layered stamps in it, but ohh well. I have found new ways to use this set.
Take a look.
 I used distress inks for the background, and the Altenew flowers in the opposite corners. The Sentiment is from Picket fences. I adore big bold sentiments.
 Same stamp set, this sentiment I believe is a HERO arts that I pulled off a wooden block. It is so retired. I water colored with distress colors.
 Same stamp set. This is another picket fence sentiment. A more masculine design is what I was going for.
 All three cards together. Thanks for stopping by. I would love a comment if my cards inspired you!
See you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!