1.05.2019

New Start Gift for My Sister

Welcome Back,
I am going to visit my oldest sister tomorrow and I wanted to give her a cute gift! I have fallen in love with Paper-Mate Flair Marker Pens, and wanted to share a few of them with her. Wait, she needs a pencil cup! (pen cup, to be correct) What a great paper craft to make! Take a look:

 I ran right to my water color paper, Tim Holtz Distress inks, his diamond stencil and of course my all-time favorite, wildflower stamps! I believe both these sentiments are from him as well.  :)
I used Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberries, Wilted Violet, and Wild Honey. Then I used water over my stencil to remove some of the color. I tried to give each panel an ombre effect, but I am not sure if I achieved it.


After all my panels were finished, I taped a square panel on the bottom inside, and then glued another panel on the bottom outside. I wanted to be sure that bottom was secured. I love how the flowers wrap around from one panel to the next.


My sister will love this! If not, I am tempted to keep it, it makes me VERY happy! I hope it makes Sue happy. She needs a good smile these days. Thanks for dropping in, and PLEASE leave a comment, they make me VERY VERY happy!  :) See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. love this!! so pretty and uplifting with the lovely colours.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!