9.15.2018

Time to grow...

Hello,
I'm glad you are here.
This past summer, I was getting itchy to craft, and the look and feel of grudge, vintage and distressed was becoming appealing to me! I found myself watching more videos of Tim Holtz, and researching blogs of cardmakers that explored the "messy side" or dabbled in Art journaling. I placed on on-line order for a small intro set of distress paints, stencils and sprays. I couldn't WAIT for them to arrive. (I am always amazed that amazon can put an order together and deliver it in 2 days, yet Joann's takes almost 2 weeks. Hmft!) 

Here is my first try at a full panel:


I love the way it turned out. I cut it down to four A2 panels for the front of cards. I have no idea what to use as a focal point. I am thinking large letters or butterflies. I need some washi tape too. I will post them when they are finished.
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!