5.26.2018

Inspiration from Nicole Spohr

Hello, and welcome back!
I stumbled across a set of cards that took my breath away a few weeks back. I absolutely had to try the same technique and make some similar cards. The problem was I didn't own all the needed items for it.

So little by little I have been either creating the needed items, or buying them on my budget. Here are the cards that had me so inspired.  Click here for the blog post by Nicole Spohr. Here is a image from her blog.


Aren't they beautiful? Here is my take on them.









I am very pleased with my versions. I needed birthday cards, not thank you cards, To be honest, I do not own many floral stamp sets. I had to make due with one random Stampin' up! flower, and leaves from a layering Altenew set I have yet to figure out. (too many layers, and not enough similar inks).

 I entered the blue one into a few challenges:

Thank you for stopping by, I would love a comment, it would make my day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection of cards Cindy! The flowers, colours and textures all look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Cindy, for sharing your project and creativity at 613. You are right! This technique is a real show stopper in my opinion! Beautiful results!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful - I like your take on your inspiration. It is good when we can find ways to use what we have to creation inspiration pieces
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love what you have created here Cindy. All beautiful in their own right. So glad you shared them with us at HLS this month.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!