1.15.2018

Hugs by Honey Bee - so perfect!

Hello,
When I saw this new die set by Honey Bee - I had to have it! HUGS. I love the versatility of the three layers, the big size of it, and the word itself can be used in birthdays, support, hello to a friend, all sorts of things! LOVE IT!
Take a look:

The background is the Stampin' Up! En Francis background stamp and embossed it, and I used distress ink as watercolor. I hung on to the background for well over a year, not quite sure what do to with it. THEN my new die came in the mail, and POOF! mind blown. Clean and beautiful.
I entered it into a few Challenges:
Shopping Our Stash- Out with the old, In with the new
My Time to Craft- Something new

2 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous watercolor wash in the background, this is something I still have trouble with.
    That Stampin' Up! "En Francais" is so beautiful and versatile, it really adds a vintage look as a background for many card styles.
    Hang on to it, the font is simply amazing.
    There are a ton of cards made with this stamp over on Pinterest, in case you want to get more ideas.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful background,
    Thank you for joining us at MTTC,
    Hugs Kaz (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!