1.26.2018

Blue Birthday - Watercolor card

Hello again,
I am back with another card to share with you. It has been an exhausting week of teaching. I was observed this week by my principal, and I was a little nervous. I think everything went well. I will be meeting with my principal to talk about the lesson and see what he thought and how I can improve.
Meanwhile, I am busy de-stressing in my craft room! Take a look!


I usually use my wildflower die cuts with black card stock. This time, I blended with blue distress ink, and splattered it with water, and then used it for my die cuts. It love the look! It pulls all the blues together!

I entered it into a few challenges!

I would love a new follower, and comments make me smile all day! Please leave me some love!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cindy! The scene you've created is so pretty and your ink work is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the background.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - the colors are amazing and just so beautiful together! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!