9.15.2014

Featured Stamp Set: Petals from Scratch - Fiskars

Hello!
I was playing around in my craft room, and a simple card emerged. (Don't you love when that happens!?) I am sure I was inspired by a post I saw, although i can't give credit off-hand. It looks so spring-y, (although we are currently heading into autumn here in Florida) I wanted to share with you!

 I spend the other day researching PEERLESS water colors. They seem to be all the rage in card-making right now. I put it off and put it off, and decided that I can watercolor just fine using distress inks and all the other inks I own. I just can't afford to purchase every HOT item in this industry. (although some days I feel like I DAMN right deserve it) Maybe once the rage settles down, I will find a small "try me out set". Until then, I will hone my water coloring skills with other paints!


Supplies:
Flower stamp: Fiskers "Petals from scratch"
Butterfly stamp: Penny Black "free flight"
Sentiment: Penny Black "Allegro"
Ink: distress Inks and Embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!