4.14.2013

Featured Set: Peeking Posies

Hello,
I just broke open my peeking posies! I saw this idea on Stamping Mathilda. I had to try it. I think these would have looked better on smaller square cards. I am am sure I will attempt this again soon. This set is epic! It is surely a keeper and a classic. (like the package states). My new colored pencils did a beautiful job on these flowers. Gamsol is fun to experiment with also. 



I am  transitioning from my old point and shoot to my Samsung galaxy phone camera. Man, I had to due some research on the orientation that is stored in the picture to ensure it is the correct orientation on the blog. This new technology is great, but the free blog software has not caught up to it yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!