1.27.2013

Frugal Find: desk addition

Hello Everyone,
I know I am not the only creative person on a budget. I was so excited to find this item, that I have to share it with you. I dropped by a garage sale offered by a storage facility. It was a whole strip mall of one garage sale after another. I found this item for $3.00. The proceeds went to the cancer society. (better yet). It was a child's storage stand. I took out the storage boxes and turned it sideways for my desk.
I have so much for room and it is sturdy too! In addition, I picked up a box of about 200  A2 white envelopes for a dollar. A card makers dream find! (online they sell for $15-$25) I was so excited! I love garage sale finds and re-purposing items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!