12.31.2012

Happy New Year's Eve!

While my loving, adoring husband is out in the cold weather picking up our to-go dinner at Chili's tonight, I thought I would share with you my latest creation! This is a DIGITAL stamp. I have avoided them thus far successfully because I am a firm believer of the hands-on-ness (is that a word?) of the art of stamping. Digital images kinda take the fun outta things. However, I was in need of a new image, and I just can't find money in the budget to buy more. So, free is good. I will link back to her blog. (see, it's all good)


This image is from Paper Garden Projects. I used stampin' up markers and the watercolor pen to complete the flowers, stems and the jar. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/31/2012

    This is a great blog, Cindy Jones. I love your cards, as you know. Thank you for designing my Christmas cards this year. I have had many compliments on them. I'll be in touch.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, Cindy! I love the soft colours and depth you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!