1.25.2019

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Heart

Welcome back,
I am joining yet another challenge. Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so a heart challenge seems fit! Take a look:


 My background makes me SO happy. I think I really am improving my mixed media skills. (are there such things?) I wanted to incorporate this into my card for this challenge. When I pulled out my Valentines/love stash, I found a ton of die cuts I had left over from a project I made a few years back. I layered them all up to create my own thick embellishments. The challenge I faced, was that they were too "clean" (lol). I had to "dirty them up" and make them fit with the background.


I really had a fun time creating this card. I enjoyed creating my own embellishments. Thanks for stopping in. I hope my number is selected, I would love to place an order at Simon Says Stamp! Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is absolutely stunning, Cindy! Your background is so beautiful with fantastic combination of colors and those red hearts are very adorable!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!