1.19.2019

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple

Welcome back,
I am joining the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! The theme this week is Clean & Simple. . Take a look:


I saw this stamp set on the clearance rack at Technique Tuesday, and I had to grab it! I loved the price point, but seriously did not pay attention to the SIZE of the stamp set. I thought it was quite a bit larger then it really was. I was disappointed at first, but then realized that I don't have any smaller wildflower sets that I can use with a white frame. It's ALL GOOD!
I believe I used Picked Raspberries, Wild Honey and Mustard Seed. I used my Misti to get a dark black stamping. Thanks for dropping in! I would love a comment or two. It would make my day!

2 comments:

  1. The size of this stamp is perfect for your design, Cindy, and your inking really makes this a stunner! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!