6.12.2018

Jennifer McGuire CASEd!

Hello and welcome back,
I am totally enjoying my summer vacation. I have been crafting, I just haven't been FINISHING projects very well. That being said, I started searching videos for inspiration. Because I love Jennifer McGuire, I dove into her older videos. (2015). I found one that was very straightforward, and totally outside of my usual designing. I didn't need a specific type of stamp set, like many of her videos feature. Here is a picture of the cards from her blog. Click HERE for the post.



The simplicity of the design and the easy supplies helped me get back on track. I was able to focus, design, start, and finish these cards in a couple of hours. It felt good to see cards all the way through! Here is my versions. Take a look:



I didn't get as clean of images as she got, but I like my cards just the same. to be honest, the artsy flowers are the ones that came out the best!  LOL I love the purple too. (of course I do) More to come! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!