5.31.2018

Summer is Here!

Hello!
I am so excited! My 2017-2018 school year is over! I closed up my classroom, and summer has begun! Let's not mention that summer school begins in a 12 days, but I have time to get inky!
As I mentioned recently that I purchased a REALLY nice camera, and I have been playing with the setting on it. I have to go back and redo some recent cards that I completed, but had snapped with my cruddy camera. Take a look:



I love the wildflowers from Tim Holtz, and I am just starting to play with the distress Oxide inks. I was going for a more MASCULINE look for birthday wishes. I don't like giving the men in my life pretty frilly girly cards. I do struggle with more man-ly colors! I never have been able to embrace the browns in my stash, but I like it with orange! (left card) I need to do some more exploring!

I noticed not many cardmakers use fibers, or twine on their cards. I LOVE them! So much easier than reaching for sequins and dots sometimes. Just my two cents. NO challenges today. I need to get inky!
See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!