5.20.2018

New Camera Time!

Hello Again, Welcome back,

As I mentioned in my last post, I am totally excited to post pictures taken with my new Sony camera. Now, mind you, I have literally tried one setting, and I haven't even read all the directions yet. This camera has LOTS of functions and a bunch of settings. I have to play around to see what this camera can really do. I also learned that my husband has a online cloud account with photoshop. I have to learn all the cool things that program can do yet. Between and awesome camera, and powerful software, by pictures are going to be worlds better then before!  :)

Lets take a look at the first few photos to see what this camera can do! (YAY!)


So, I am in love! The colors just pop! I have so much more I can adjust on the camera, but right out of the box, I am very pleased! Ok, enough about the camera, let's get to the cards!

For the look of the background, I heat embossed the french script from SU onto white watercolor paper with white embossing powder. I used the SMOOSH technique (I am totally serious - that is the name of the technique) with distress inks and let them dry.

The florals are from Tim Holtz die cuts. (I am so in love with those matching stamps and dies) I have to buy all the rest of them soon. I believe he has three sets now! :)


.







The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock, and I wanted to make it look like it was part of the entire black strip of cardstock. The top one one is just black cardstock, and the right one has a piece of thick vellum behind it. I achieved that look using two different methods. In the top example, I cut the sentiment out with scissors, and adhered it to the strip. the bottom example I stamped directly onto the strip itself and mounted it with vellum. 

Thank you so much for dropping in. I have so much more coming! I am off to play with my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!