5.21.2018

Wreath Builder Cards

Welcome Back,
I am sharing another set of cards with you today. I was inspired by a new template that was introduced to the card making community that allows you to create wreaths using your MISTI. I really loved the idea, and decided to not only use it with flowers, but words as well.

Here are three of the cards I made using the template. The template is pretty simple. It is called the"Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Magic Stamp Set". Just click on the link to learn more information. 

I did not purchase the set, I created the wreath builder template using my cricut machine. I even made one a bit bigger and one a bit smaller just for some fun. I tried to share my project on Cricut design space, but it only share it on facebook or pinterest. Click here for the pinterest link. If you are unable to access it, write me a comment below, and I can send it to you!


Using the same eight colors, I created three cards using different stamps. I had so much fun doing these. I love the look of square cards, and they make great gift sets. I can create square envelopes to go with them too.

Below is another way to use the wreath builder template using words. Again, I used the same eight colors and the look is very cute!

1 comment:

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!