2.18.2019

Today's Card:Resist with Distress Paint and a stamp

Welcome back!
I am so glad you stopped in. Meet today's set of cards:



I was experimenting with STAMPING a background image on Watercolor paper with white Distress PAINT. I wanted the resist effect on the rough watercolor paper. As you can see, it worked, but now entirely as I expected. The more I did it, the more I liked it! You can not see the entire image, but is does come through in areas consistently from top to bottom.

Then I used distress inks  to make the background. I mixed the wildflowers from Tim Holtz with a few others I have to make the gardens. The sentiments were a bit tough to make crispy on top of the paint. Overall,  I love the look! Thanks for coming by! Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!