7.11.2018

Pink and Main Happy and a Turnabout stamp

Welcome back,
I have found a new passion. I love coordinating stamp and die word sets! I cannot get enough! I bought a HAPPY set from Pink and Main and I LOVE it! Take a look!


I purchased my first  "OH, HELLO TURNABOUT" stamp set from Concord and 9th. I finished one background on white cardstock and set it aside, I didn't know what do with it!?!  Then it just hit me! I love the slanted rainbow colors and the happy is SO perfect!



I think I found the perfect distress ink combination! (now, what colors did I use...) 


 I purchased the perfect layer ruler tools and I can flawlessly mat anything to 1/16 of an inch now! I love the thin look! The sentiment is an old Hero arts stamp that I peeled off its wooden base. I love vertical sentiments. These cards make me smile!


I would love a comment from you! Tell me what you think! It would make my day.
I entered this card into a birthday challenge!
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/12/2018

    Love the colours you've chosen; beautiful cards!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!