7.09.2013

Featured Duo: Experimenting with embossing powders!

Hello,
     I was cleaning up my craft room last weekend, and took a good-hard look at all the embossing powders I have collected over the years, and realized I need to play with them on my next duo!

This card uses just white embossing powder on it. I used two distress inks on the background.

On this card, I used a shimmery embossing powder on the background. I was not sure if it would endure my blending pf ink on top of it, but to my surprise it did! I know the picture did not come out the best, but you can see the glittery embossing.
 Here is a picture of the duo together. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the beautiful embossing and coloured inks. Thanks for linking up at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You have won a free tutorial with your entry -
    http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/beautiful-butterflies-top-spots.html

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!