7.03.2013

Featured: Duo and Challenge

Happy 3rd of July!
     I cannot believe the fourth of July is almost here! That means I have been work free for almost a month already! WOW! the time is a-flyin'.



I wanted to use my two new distress pads I purchased. The colors are not new, but they are NEW to me and my collection. I am proud to add faded Jeans and Salty Ocean. They work perfectly together too!











I wanted to complete one challenge today with my new inks, so I joined Freshly Made Sketches #93. It was so straight forward and up my alley, I had to play!
















I had so much fun creating the first one, I turned it into a duo! The second card is slightly different, but the two distress inks are the same. Thanks for dropping in, I LOVE all the comments, keep 'em coming! :)




3 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy! I love both of these cards. Love the colours...simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are beautiful. I love the blues and the white space. Especially love that layered butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your distress ink backgrounds! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!