4.21.2020

Lucky find!

Hello,
I am so glad you are here. I often go on the facebook marketplace to see if anyone local is destashing any supplies for my crafting room. I found a woman who was parting with a mess of older stamp sets from companies that I have never heard of. She wanted no money, it was a porch pickup. I grabbed it!

Many of the stamp set were of no use to me. Companies like Autumn Leaves, Studio Calico, and some studio G mini sets. But at the very bottom was one set that I really liked. It had no name or brand that I could discern. Take a look:


It had a few shapes with writing inside the shape. I want to say it was a older fiskers set.  So I grabbed the flower and created a matching set of cards. I bought masking magic sheets and created masks so I could overlap the image and color around them with distress inks. Aren't they cool? I adore this one stamp, and I think I will use it again. The rest of the stamps, I think I will pass on to someone else.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment. It would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!