7.28.2018

Finishing up a few more cards

I am a busy girl! I have less than a week to do all that I need to get done before school begins! I know that my crafting time will disappear first. So I have been using my time as best as I can! Take a look:


 What a shame, you can't see the shimmer in this stamp. I think I will be buying more Hooray stamps! So cute.

Then,  I pulled out my color burst powders and used them in a new way. I SMOOSHED them with a piece of very stiff acetate. It helped me keep the color under control, and I heated them between colors. What a great look! I thought the powder would last forever. I fear I have to buy more, I finished them up! Lucky for me, there are new colors available! YAY!

  


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards!! I love these color powders, but have none yet. My wish list keeps growing! The black silhouettes on top of the bold color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!