1.21.2018

Thinking of you card and GDT entry!

Hello all,
I am so excited about this card. It came out just the way I envisioned it. I am pleased with myself that I can keep crafting while I am teaching. I really don't know what has changed, but I love that I can create while I teach full time! Anyway, on to my card for today!


I know my photo skills are in need of improvement, but you cannot see the glitter embossing very well. It is beautiful in real life. 

I entered this card in a few challenges

I am also excited to apply for a guest designer position. I would love a chance to shine, and see how I create under pressure. Wish me luck! More to come!

4 comments:

  1. Wow love this and yes you can see the glitter it is one thing that is so hard to capture but you did great. Thanks for sharing at crafty catz and really pleased you have entered the GDT call good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, good to see you entered the GDT with us at CraftyCatz, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the background and glitter, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again soon
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!