1.05.2018

Sunset Birthday for the new year!

Welcome back,
I am spending so much time in my new-and-improved craft room! I love it! Now it's bragging time! Isn't this beautiful? The embossing is sparkly, the photo doesn't show it.  :( 
(cold weather go away)

I am just getting around to playing with my oxide inks. I have labeled them, cataloged them, and even created RBG codes for them (see previous post), but I need to create cards with them! LOL! I always go back to my wild flower sets when I get stumped creatively. I just can't go wrong.



I am adding my card to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday  - something new

Supplies:
Stamps: wildflowers (Tim Holtz)
Sentiment: SSS essential greetings
Paper: Neenah Solar White, black cardstock, SU cardstock
Ink: Distress Oxide Inks, SSS Black Ink, 
Accents: purple fibers, black sparkle embossing powder


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Love your background and silhouette stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background, Cindy! I love how you blended the colors and the silhouettes look awesome! Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous silhouette embossing. Background is amazing. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Something New Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!