6.20.2015

Sidewalk Sale at ~Whim So Doodle~!

Happy Saturday!

I think I am the luckiest girl in the world! I mean it! I am 45 minutes away from the BEST Scrapbooking/Cardmaking store in the state! Whim So Doodle. Twice a year they hold a SIDEWALK sale, where crafters can sell their unwanted goodies at amazing prices! Take a look at all the items I picked up today!


The photo isn't the best. This top photo is all the paper packs and stacks I bought. Of course many of them are used, a few pages are gone, but some are unopened. Those 6 in the bottom left are UNOPENED Stampin up! card stock. There is more SU! paper on the right in the three zip bags. That pile running in the middle are all mini paper packs (15 packs in total) Most are unopened. Three are Mulberry (never seen those before.....like fabric paper)


This second photo is hard to see. There is: Lots of bling and rhinestone packs, two retired, but new SU! stamps, four acrylic stamp sets, bag of stickers. a days of the week paper pad, a container of eyelets, a bottle of Matte adhesive, two stamp pads (SU! Taken with Teal and Kaleidoscope) and....wait for it..... FOUR NEW MINI DISTRESS INKS!!

Are you ready for the total cost of all these goodies. Both pictures, (placing hand on my heart) ..............I am not lying: .................$41.00!

I know this because I took out $40 at the ATM before I got there, and used four quarters from the bottom of my purse in a pinch.  Can you believe it? What a rush!

2 comments:

  1. You lucky duck!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-C-O-R-E!!! Wow- you really got a steal here : ) I love that store- we visited Florida in Feb., and our friends 18yr old daughter works there- Morgan. She told us about the garage sale- there was on just after we left in March I think....... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!