6.28.2015

Rubbernecker stamps - Flowers In The Breeze

I wasted no time. I came right home from the expo and had to play with all my new purchases. I whipped out my watercolor paper and a bunch of inks. I even went to the company's web site and watched a video on the new stamp I purchased. The company's name is: Rubbernecker stamps. Take a look:



 Aren't they amazing? I love the frames too! I know these photos are not the best. I had to take the photos inside. I wanted to post these quickly. There are many more to come! Thanks for dropping in! I can't wait to create some more!

 

6 comments:

  1. I love love love the borders!!! And the font used on the Thank you card is so lovely! But what are rubbernecker flowers? Never heard the term before....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely beautiful, Cindy! I can certainly see why you were drawn to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I need to CASE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed they are amazing! What a brilliant card design and such soft, serene and comforting floral arranging - so lifelike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rubber necker stamps especially since they sell unmounted for a very affordable price. These flowers are so lovely~~

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!