4.04.2015

Creative Card Makin' Chicks GROUP Challenge!


Hello and good morning!
As many of you know, Splitcoast stampers is a WONDERFUL resource stuffed full of hundreds of creative people who enjoy paper crafting. There are days where I just enter the site and roam around looking at everything.

One area of the site has blogging groups. Our blogging group (Creative Card Makin' Chicks - CCMC) has a HAPPY BIRTHDAY challenge this month.

I just love playing with my distress inks and making bold colorful backgrounds on watercolor paper.

I love how these turned out! They were really easy to do too! Thanks for stopping by! I would love a comment before you go!

3 comments:

  1. these are adorable cards! Fun challenge, I will try to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bold, vivid backgrounds for these wonderful nature silhouettes! Beautiful birthday designs, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bold bright colors are fabulous, and how pretty are the images you used. Loving the resist pattern on the Lt card, and border outline on the Rt one.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!