10.11.2014

Sometimes a sentiment is not needed!

Hey all!
As my October cruise is approaching, I am trying to balance my card making with my Cruise preparations. I have a handful of new creations to post that I am so excited about. I have tried some new techniques and purchased new tools and ink colors.
 I pulled out some older cards I made last summer, I found one that looks similar to this one. It inspired me to create a whole 81/2 by 11 sheet and cut it up to create several cards from it. I attempted to make them a bit more masculine, but the butterflies negate that, don't they? Ohh well. I couldn't find a spot for a sentiment, so I decided not to include one!
Paper: Stampin' up and Neenah Solar White Card Stock Inks: Distress inks Stamps: Butterfly - Inkadinkado, Background stamp: Happiness by Local king Rubber stamp, Embossing Powder - White 
This one was a lot of fun. I pulled out my very first watercolor stamp that I purchased EVER! The company is long gone, but this stamp never fails me. I found a set of 48 Zig markers at a stamp/craft garage sale, purchased them for $20. I ran home to test them out. (crossing my fingers that they were not all dried out) and This is what I created! The markers are pretty much brand new. The previous owner was just not a marker fan......(I asked her why she was selling them)
Paper: Stampin' up and water color paper Inks: Zig markers, Stamp: Watercolor butterfly by savvystamps.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!